The global market for zinc oxide nanoparticles
The market for zinc oxide nanoparticles (Nano-ZnO) continues to grow, mainly driven by the demand for UVA/B filters in sunscreens and sun protection cosmetics. There has been an increasing demand over the past 18 months from brand owners for non-chemical UVA/B filters and this trend is expected to continue as regulatory hurdles are surmounted.
The Nano-ZnO market is dominated by multi-national chemicals and advanced materials companies, who mainly supply brand owners and contract manufacturers in the the ultraviolet (UV)-protection markets, principally in cosmetics and sunscreens, in multi-ton quantities. Secondary markets they sell to include academia and research, paints, coatings, biomedicine and automotive.
What does the report include?
- Zinc oxide nanoparticles properties, advantages and synthesis.
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the main end user markets for zinc oxide nanoparticles including cosmetics & sunscreens, coatings and paints and anti-bacterials (hygiene surfaces and textiles).
- Qualititative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets
- Regulations and safety
- Production volumes
- Key trends and market drivers in 2014
- Company profiles of zinc oxide nanoparticles producers including products, applications and contact details. Profiles include Altana/ BYK Chemie, Antaria Limited, BASF AG, Elementis Specialties, Inc., Grillo Zinkoxid GmbH, HakusuiTech Co., Ltd. and many more.
Published June 2015 | 68 pages | Table of contents
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact firstname.lastname@example.org