Nanoparticles demonstrate excellent potentially for widespread deployment in wound management.There is a significant opportunity for the use of nanoparticle-enhanced treatments, as the advanced wound care market segment represents nearly $5 billion of the $15 billion annual wound care market. This sector is growing at an estimated 5-10% annually, with an aging population and an increasing number of people with diabetes and vascular diseases the main drivers of growth.
- Nanoparticles in the Wound Management Market
- Nanosilver in the Wound Management Market
- Zinc oxide nanoparticles in the Wound Management Market
- Nanocellulose in the Wound Management Market
- Companies developing nanomaterials for wound management
- Products incorporating nanomaterials
Published January 2015 | 3 pages