Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs) are highly ordered crystalline materials composed of organic ligands and inorganic metals or metal-oxo units to produce highly ordered, 3D structures. They possess excellent chemical and physical properties and can be assembled from a variety of metals and a large number of organic linkers, opening up a wide range of applications. A number of start-ups are bringing Metal-Organic Frameworks products to the market and multi-national chemical producers are also becoming increasingly interested in these materials. In this issue we look at the latest applications, products and companies.
Issue 55, December 2018 | £30 (PDF download) | 30 pages | Buy below or purchase subscription to access content.
In this issue
- The market for Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs).
- Latest innovations in nanotechnology in the Automotive Sector.
- New nanotech commercial investments, agreements, collaborations and finance, November-December 2018.
- New nanotech products, November-December 2018.
- New graphene products, November-December 2018.
- Global nanomaterials regulations and policy news, November-December 2018.
- Also in this issue: Graphene Nanotubes, Manufacturing Low Cost Nanomaterials, Goodfellow materials and more.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact email@example.com