Published March 2017 | Price: £15 (PDF download) | 29 pages | Buy below or purchase subscription to access all online content
Analysis of the global market for single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNT), a market that could be set to take off as production capacities increase and price drops dramatically to commercially acceptable levels, especially for advanced technology applications. Featured in this article are applications with potentially the greatest economic return, including:
- Printed electronics and sensors
- Printed batteries
- Printed supercapacitors
- Micro supercapacitors
- SWCNT anode additives
Also featured in this article
- The market for SWCNTs in electronics is analysed
- Production capacities
- Producer profiles including Zeon Corporation and OCSiAl including their recent product developments.
Investment and funding news
- Funding and research agreements in graphene and quantum dots.
Product and production news
- Carbon nanotube (CNT) heater based technology for aircraft electrothermal ice protection.
- Graphene quantum dots in flash memory.
- Mass production of graphene oxide developed in Japan.
- Carbon nanotub electric double-layer capacitor (EDLC).
- Samsung’s new Quantum Dot QLED Q9, Q8, and Q7 TV series.
- Sponge bikini incorporating nanomaterials.
- Nanocellulose packaging.
Government, regulation, funding and policy news
- Regulating nanomaterials in the EU.
- Nano safety roadmap.
- South Korea invest in nanotech.
- Multi-million dollar funding for anti-microbial nanotechnology packaging.
Graphene product and business news
- Polymer nano-porous membrane for Li- Ion battery applications.
- Graphene textile products.
- Graphene vanadium redox batteries.
- Wastewater treatment technology using graphene oxide technology.
- Graphene lithium-ion AA rechargeable batteries.
- Graphene ski jackets.
- Infrared detectors based on graphene.
- New graphene production process.
- New graphene purification technique.
- Manufacturing organic light-emitting diode electrodes from graphene.
- Transparent, flexible cryogenic temperature sensor with graphene.
- Mass produced graphene based biosensor.
- Graphene phone charger.
- Graphene eyewear.
- Graphene oxide sensors.
- Ultrafast optical modulator based on graphene.
Nanocoatings product and business news
- Super-slippery nanocoatings.
- Nano-coating technology that increases solar cell efficiency using advanced light trapping.
- Durable highly hydrophobic coatings.
- Waterproofing nanocoating technology.
- Anti-fingerprint nanocoating technology.
- Graphene coatings.
- NanoCoated Coronary Stent System.
New nanotech company profiles
- Silicon quantum dots in luminescent solar concentrators (LSCs) for application in
- Affordable, environmentally-conscious quantum dot cores.
- Nanoparticle filters.
- Nanocellulose compostable, suspended ceiling tile.
- Conductive films.
- Graphene producer in South Korea.
- Wireless electronics for retinal prosthesis.