In this issue:
- Latest nanotech investments, financial reporting, investment plans, commercial agreements and rounds of finance, January-February 2023.
- Latest nanotech product news, January-February 2023, including quantum dots, nanocoatings and hydrogen technology.
- Nano-silicon carbon anode materials for lithium-ion batteries.
- Silicon nanowires for batteries.
- 2D quantum dots.
- Carbon nanotube anodes.
- Quantum dot nanopores.
- Nanofiber separators for supercapacitors.
- Carbon nanomaterial EUV photoresists.
- Nanopore fiber that efficiently adsorbs pathogenic proteins in the blood.
- Nanofiber wound dressings.
- Nanoparticle-based green hydrogen technology.
- Cellulose nanofiber injectable medical gels.
- Aluminium alloys from cellulose nanofibers.
- Bacterial nanocellulose (BNC) microplastics.
- Pipe made of cellulose fiber (CNF) and steel.
- Composite flooring using cellulose nanofiber (CNF).
- Polypropylene blended with plant-derived cellulose nanofibers.
- Heat-shielding paint mixed with cellulose nanofibers.
- Plastic-free packaging solution based on cellulose nanocrystals.
- Latest graphene product news, January-February 2023.
- Graphene audio equipment.
- Graphene-enhanced building materials.
- Graphene for electric double-layer capacitors.
- Graphene technology for single cell resolution antibiotic sensitivity testing.
- Graphene-enhanced antibacterial socks.
- Graphene-based polymer masterbatch and compounds.
- Graphene aerogels.
- Low emission cement and concrete products using graphene.
Subscribe to Nanotech Magazine
Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Alipay, Paypal.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact email@example.com