Buy below or purchase subscription to access content. If you are a subscriber click on the title links to access content.
In this month’s issue
Graphene industry insight
INTERVIEW WITH RAY GIBBS. We discuss the burgeoning graphene industry with one of the main players, Haydale’s Ray Gibbs. Topics include:
- What are the key technological challenges to overcome in order to realise the full potential of graphene?
- What is the current status of the graphene market?
- How do you see the graphene market developing in the next years?
- What graphene enabled products can we expect to see in the next 2 years?
Nanotech companies to watch in 2015
- Nanotech companies in 3D printing: Focus on the role nanomaterials are playing as additives with enhanced properties in 3D printing.
- Nanotech companies in displays: The performance, cost, and durability of current touch panel displays are limited by shortfalls of the current industry standard material, indium tin oxide (ITO). We profile companies working on nanotech alternatives including graphene, carbon nanotubes and silver nanowires.
- Nanotech companies in filtration: How nanomaterials are impacting air and water filtration technologies and the companies developing innovative new products.
- Nanotech companies in energy: Companies utilizing nanomaterials in battery, fuel cell and solar cell technology.
- Nanotech companies in biomedicine and healthcare: Nanomaterials being commercialized by companies in drug delivery, surgery, medical implants and cancertherapy.