Issue 52, April 2018 | £30 (PDF download) | 39 pages | | Buy below or purchase subscription to access content. If you are a subscriber click on the title links to access content.
In this issue
New nanotech commercial investments, agreements, collaborations and finance
- Funding for nanotech LED lighting.
- Funding for nanotech computer memory technology.
- New agreement in graphene coatings.
- Graphene tyres.
- Multi-million dollar graphene funding.
- Funding for graphene energy.
- Agreement to develop graphene elastomers for tyres.
New nanotech products
- Silica nanoparticles-based anodes for lithium-ion batteries.
- Silk nanofibers.
- Stretchable cellulose nanofiber polyester films.
- Quantum dots for electronics.
- Cellulose nanofibers for automotive interiors.
- Cellulose nanofibers for composites.
- New manufacturing process for cellulose nanofibers.
New graphene products
- Graphene composites.
- Graphene sporting equipment.
- Graphene road surfaces.
- Graphene tyres.
- Graphene sensors for biosensing and smart textiles.
- Graphene paper for flexible batteries.
- New carbon materials.
- Graphene satellites.
- Graphene batteries.
- Graphene oxide films for thermal conversion.
- Graphene supercapacitors in India.
- Graphene perovskite solar cells (PSC)
- Graphene membrane coatings.
- Graphene filters for drinking water developed in Australia.
- Graphene membranes for oil treatment.
- Environmentally-friendly carbon-based cleaning process using seaweed.
- Manufacturing high-quality graphene for use in membranes.
- Graphene glucose sensors.
- Graphene smart bandages.
- Biosensors for diagnostics.
- Producing biomimetic nanoparticles.
- Smart graphene wallpaper.
- Graphene RFID.
- Graphene biosensors.
- Infrared sensors for night vision goggles.
Hot nanotech companies
- Nanotech-based process that dramatically improves the taste of alcoholic beverages.
- Filtration membrane based on graphene oxide for fine liquid filtration.
- Water harvesting textiles using carbon nanotubes.
- Ultra-long nanotubes for cables and composites.
- Carbon nanotubes sensors for car tyres.
- Photovoltaic windows using nanoparticles.
- Anti-bacterial nanocoating for disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, tables and lift buttons.
- Non stick nanocoatings.
- Anti-bacterial graphene coating for implants.
Also in this issue:
- Nanotech government, regulation and policy news.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact firstname.lastname@example.org .