Published April 2017 | Price: £15 (PDF download) | 25 pages | Buy below or purchase subscription to access all online content
- Properties of graphene quantum dots
- Recent commercial activity
- Graphene quantum dots producers.
- Recent commercial activity.
Investment and funding news
- Nanowire biosensors.
- Quantum dots producer.
- New deals for graphene producer.
- Funding for graphene product that can stop bleeding.
- Investment for company produces producing cellulose nanofiber biodegradable packaging and disposable tableware.
Nanotech business and product news
- Solar powered watersplitting nanoparticles.
- Graphene for rubber and composites.
- Graphene conductive inks for electrodes in thin, flexible printed batteries.
- Quantum dot solar cells.
- New graphene supercapacitor product.
- Bacterial nanocellulose production.
- Hydrogel and polyester nanofiber tissue engineering.
- Nanofiber lithium ion battery separators.
- Improving cancer treatments through the application of nanotechnology.
- Novel bioinformatics-enabled nanotechnology for early cancer detection.
- Quantum dots LEDS (QLEDs) for next generation TVs.
Government, regulation, funding and policy news
- Stewardship considerations for nanomaterials and nanoproducts.
- Safety of titanium dioxide nanoparticles.
- Regulation on Medical Devices related to nanomaterials.
Nanocoatings product and business news
- Spray-on coating for eliminating light.
- Friction reducing nanocoating.
- Graphene-enhanced metal surface coatings.
- Anti-adhesive, anti-corrosive and antimicrobial nanocoatings.
Quantum dots news